Schedule: Mon-Friday | 8-4:30pm
Location: Batesville, IN 47006
Length: 6 Month Contract to Hire Potential ***Perfect for those who are not currently working***
Answering inbound calls regarding billing (mostly)
Ability to handle callers whom are highly upset and assist with professionalism
Provide excellent customer service to all callers and have a commitment to follow up
Dedication to the promises made to the customers ±It could take weeks to get the answers back for the customer. Responsibility for resolution of all issues
Excellent documentation skills - accurate notation of telephone conversations and written communication into a computer database ? Ability to navigate through several systems (Salesforce, Outlook/Email, web based systems and proprietary software).
80% inbound calls ±Most outbound calls will be follow ups - team handles 100-200 calls total a day with average talk time per call 6 minutes.
New projects for outbound calls are being added to the teams responsibility. You may be asked to make outbound calls on billings as well.
Dedication to High Level of customer service for specialized clients
- Preferred prior customer service experience ±will be handling questions, providing answers/solutions, and entering updates in system
- Strong communication skills with a high level of personal integrity and accountability
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently when necessary
- Advanced problem solving skills and creative thinking
- Proficiency with computer and Microsoft Office and Excel
Prior experience handling escalated calls Banking and/or insurance industry experience
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records