Customer Service Representative – Health Care
Ajilon Health Care is actively seeking a Customer Service Representative with 2 or more years’ related experience for a full-time job in Rancho Cordova. This contract-to-hire position is a great opportunity to work for a company that truly cares about helping people.
This role entails responding to telephone inquiries from callers as they relate to health services and educating patients on health programs and procedures.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Answer phones and provide information to callers.
- Take messages and route callers to the appropriate associate.
- Understand the organization and help navigate patients through it.
- Schedule appointments.
- Remind patients of upcoming appointments.
- Copy and shred documents as needed.
- Provide general administrative support to supervisor and department.
- Maintain office appearance daily.
- Determine client/patient eligibility.
- 2 years’ related experience preferred.
- High School graduate, some college preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.
- Good verbal communication, organizational, and clerical skills.
- Able to maintain expected level of professionalism.
- Bilingual capability a plus.
- Knowledge of state funding sources.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule a plus.
- Ability to use standard office equipment including phone, fax, computer, and computer.
- Computer literacy, including Word and Excel; database software and EHR experience a plus.
Employment Type: Full-time, contract-to-hire
To learn more about this Customer Service Representative opportunity, reply to this ad with your current resume or email it to me directly at email@example.com