Customer Service Representative - Behavioral Health
Ajilon Federal Way, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Behavioral Health Customer Service Representative
Ajilon is looking to find our next Customer Service Representative! Do you want to expand your horizons while helping others? This position in behavior health is in Federal Way, Washington! Close to Kent and Tacoma, you will have so much to do! Are you an independent worker who is great at time management and love talking to people? We want to hear from you!
- Location: Federal Way, WA
- Duration: Contract to Hire
- Two years of related experience (front desk, medical records, customer service or call center)
- Prior experience in Mental Health is a bonus!
- Typing: 50 WPM
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Critical thinking
- HS diploma and two years related experience.
What are the responsibilities?
You will respond to phone calls to the Call Center; responds with information, assistance, determine eligibility or transfers the call to appropriate person or department; and records information regarding calls into a database.
We Are Looking For:
You can apply through the website if you are interested, or send your resume directly to Jessica.email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.ajilon.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
AddressFederal Way, WA
BusinessView all jobs at Ajilon