Customer Service Rep
Ajilon Paramus, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client in Paramus, NJ is seeking a full -time (onsite) Customer Service Representative.
What the CSR will be doing:
Handles all aspects of servicing accounts from order to cash including but not limited to order processing, outbound deliveries, processing returns/credits & debits, invoicing, and account maintenance. Supports the Operations Manager and the Sales Team. Maintain a working knowledge of standard operating processes and apply to daily operational activities.
Sales Order Management:
• Process and confirm all sales orders according to customer specifications.
• Communicate with customers for order status, product availability, shipment pickups and delays.
• Coordinate Pre ship sample requests related to orders with the Sampling specialist.
• Air shipment – request approval from Directors, signed form from customers, product availability
• Create outbound deliveries and obtain material and shipping documentation for the warehouses.
• Communicate with the warehouses as needed to update, expedite, or follow up on shipments.
• Create and send invoices to customers via email or customer web portal.
• Follow up weekly on all past due accounts to ensure payment and discuss with OM & Sales Director
SAP a must!
Please submit your resume ASAP if interested.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.ajilon.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
BusinessView all jobs at Ajilon