Ajilon is seeking a Customer Service Ops Project manager in San Francisco, CA. You will be responsible for managing the Stay Support operation and experience. Resolving product or service issues by clarifying customer’s complaint; determining the root cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution; expediting correction or adjustment; following up as needed to ensure full resolution. If you are a customer service professional looking to join a well- known company, apply today!
- Collect business and product requirements for support platform development
- Help implement and integrate support systems with internal products and Urbandoor customers
- Develop thoughtful navigation and workflow requirements
- Assist creating processes to administer, collect, analyze, interpret and drive actions from ongoing customer feedback streams (support, CSAT, NPS, etc.)
- Design, coordinate and implement process changes to achieve greatest efficiency and quality possible
- Work with LOB teams to document CX component by way of customer journey mappings
- Design, build and manage CX reporting
- Establish a cadence for updating, integrating and analyzing data across sources for customer feedback
- 5+ years of progressively responsible leadership experience in customer service operations.
- A proven track record of managing performance across a matrixed organization that covers a wide range of geographies, languages, time zones, etc.
- Expert level and creative performance result storyteller with strong analytical skills and the ability to clarify and prioritize using data.
- Experience driving B2B relationships and leading outside teams to exceed goals
- Deep understanding of Customer Service Operations and all functional areas that interface at partners with the ability to shape/input functional strategies