If you enjoy building relationships with customers and helping them solve issues, this may be the job for you! Ajilon Professional Staffing is seeking an individual with excellent communication and MS Office Suite skills for position in Elizabeth, NJ. This position is a permanent role and pays $16/hr. The hours are full time, Monday through Friday 9:00 AM-5:00 PM. The candidate must be extremely organized as well as detail oriented. If this is something that interests you, please apply for this position!
Customer Service Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Handle shipment plans to help with freight coverage to ensure use of assets and drivers
- Build a schedule for freight
- Handle delivery schedule and load availability
- Create reports related to metrics, pick ups, route completions and driver locations
- Evaluate alternatives to make decisions off metrics, seasonal factors
- Handle high volume of emails and calls
Customer Service Representative Qualifications:
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience within a customer service role out of corporate
- Has great communication skills, through the phone as well as written
- A keen eye for details, must be organized when writing notes
- Someone with a positive attitude
- Must be punctual with coming to work on time
If you are interested in this Customer Service Coordinator job in Elizabeth, NJ, please apply here or email your resume to Danielle.email@example.com today! We look forward to working with you in your job search.