Our Ajilon team at has partnered with a independent, privately owned specialty chemical company manufacturing and marketing additives used in PVC, Polyurethane and Silicone applications around the world. Our client is seeking the right candidate to join their growing Customer Care Specialist Team in upper Fairfield County.
- Customer Relationship Management: Ensure all facets of customer orders and inquiries are handled to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Customer Order Management: Processing of customer orders from start to finish, including order entry, sourcing product, order changes, etc.
- Manage Pricing and other Terms of Sale: Working in close coordination with sales and business managers, administer product pricing, quantity break and other price upcharges, shipping term and payment terms.
- Customer Shipment Management: Processing of tasks required to arrange shipments to customers including communications with various shipping locations and freight tendering directly with carriers. May include considerable export shipment volume.
- Invoice Administration: Process customer invoices, including debit and credit memos.
- Maintain Customer Master Data in SAP: Responsible for accuracy, upkeep and maintenance of customer data in SAP enterprise system.
- Manage other Customer and/or Commodity specific activities, and special projects, as required.
- Minimum of Associates degree (Bachelors degree preferred) in Business, Marketing, Communications or other related disciplines.
- Excellent computer technology skills including Microsoft Applications, especially Excel. Able to quickly learn new applications. Experience with SAP enterprise system is highly desired.
- Work experience in customer service, shipping and receiving, international trade, or other similar supply chain positions is preferred.
- Must be detail oriented and highly organized to handle multiple tasks and manage issues in real time. Excellent time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.Ability to maintain a pleasant and professional demeanor even during high stress situations.
- Desire to learn continuously.
If this sounds like the job to kick start your Logistics and Supply Chain career Then apply today!