We are currently seeking a Contracts Attorney in Saint Petersburg, Florida. Qualified Candidates should have at least 4-6 year of experience with drafting contracts. This is a 6 month contract position.
- Drafting, reviewing, and updating the contracts
- Update contract addendums
- Research and advise on a myriad of legal issues
- Present findings to Project management
- Perform various duties as assigned
Skills: Must Haves
- Must be a certified member of the Florida Bar Association
- At least 4-6 years' experience drafting / transnational experience, as well as reviewing, and updating contracts
- Experience within the financial services industry
- Extremely professional; written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with a team
If you are interested in this job opportunity please apply online at www.accountingprincipals.com or forward your resume in WORD to Jane.firstname.lastname@example.org.