Ajilon is seeking a Contract-to-Hire Medical Review Specialist with 3 or more years of experience in workers compensation collections or bill review. Knowledge of relevant healthcare billing parameters including CPT/HCPCS, MS-DRG required.
Responsibilities include; Negotiating payments, confirming reimbursements, preparing payment proposals, researching start fee schedule rules and regulations, maintaining relevant healthcare payment policy practices.
This is a great opportunity for a Medical Reviewer to continue to grow and develop their skills. This person must have excellent customer service, multi-tasking ability, and a true passion for helping people!
- Negotiate discounts and payments
- Confirm reimbursement of medical bills directly with providers
- Verbal or written contact with providers to establish reimbursement rates on select medical bills through signed confirmed agreements
- Prepare payment proposals detailing reimbursement methodology and offer
- Maintain and track updates for all bills in review
- Research state fee schedule rules and regulations
- Maintain common coding and billing practices
- Understand and enforce internal business rules along with custom client specific workflow processes
- Regular, reliable, and punctual attendance is required
- Other duties as assigned
- 3 years of workers compensation medical bill review experience
- Relevant customer service billing experience including provider interaction
- Billing/Collections of Medical Billing
- Advanced in MS Word/Excel/Outlook
- Regular, reliable, and punctual attendance
- Knowledge of relevant healthcare billing parameters (CPT/HCPCS, MS-DRG, Revenue Code Classifications, and Diagnosis Codes)
- Ability to work in a team setting environment
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Effective time management
- Strong multitasking skills
Hours: Full Time - M-F
Industry: Medical Billing
If you meet the qualifications listed above and are interested in this Contract-to-Hire role, send a Word doc of your resume to Halie.Crom@Ajilon.com. Not The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.