Closing Services Coordinator
Ajilon is looking to hire a Closing Services Coordinator in Pittsburgh, PA. This contract requires an individual who can reach far beyond with great analytical capabilities, interpersonal skills, and an excellent detail-oriented mentality. Apply now if you meet the qualifications!
- Receive and review information pertaining to residential real estate closings from title companies, and scheduling closings with attorneys using our proprietary operating system
- Communication of options to clients when we cannot accommodate the original request
- Communication with clients and attorneys regarding real estate issues that may arise during closing, in order to facilitate the closing
- Complete comfort with using the phone to speak with clients, borrowers, and attorneys
- Completion of quality issue forms; maintenance of error logs
- Monitoring and responding to emails and voicemail in a timely manner
- Obtaining feedback from clients and borrowers to report to management for Operations meetings
- Ownership of additional department projects as identified
Experience and Education
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proficient with Microsoft Office365 and Adobe products
- Ability to conduct oneself in a professional manner in an office environment
- Ability to type 55+ wpm
- Team player who engages a consistently positive attitude with colleagues and managers
- Ability to summarize issues in a simple and concise manner
- Ability to work with continually shifting deadlines and time-sensitive requests
- Familiarity with closing process, and very basic understanding of real estate documentation, including deeds, mortgages, powers of attorney, affidavits, etc.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, then apply today at www.ajilons.com!