Are you looking for a career and not just another Customer Service job? Tired of being told about career advancement only to be disappointed with none? If this sounds too familiar we’d love to speak with you about a Customer Service job that does offer those things! In this role you will be taking inbound calls from current clients and assisting them with invoicing and billing needs, as well as answering their general questions via email. You’ll also be creating quotes, receiving purchase orders, providing shipping and tracking information as well as assisting with warranty returns and replacements when a product is damaged during shipment.
The job duties include:
- Serve as a client contact for current customers.
- Research and react to customer questions and complaints, while offering solutions.
- Resolve product or service problems by finding the cause and selecting the best solution to solve the issue.
- Process customer orders and enter them into the company’s software for fulfillment.
- 3+ years of customer service experience, along with a stable work history.
- Familiar with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- An outgoing, positive personality, with a desire to help other people.
- An ongoing desire to learn more, while accepting constructive criticism in order to become better.
Interested? Apply now with your current resume or email it directly to Chris.Collins@ajilon.com for consideration. Not quite what you are looking for? Let’s discuss other opportunities I have available