Ajilon Healthcare is partnering up with a Behavioral Heath and Substance Abuse Center to bring on a Chief Operating Officer to their team. This is a growing company that is looking for someone to grow along side of the company. The ideal candidate will have prior Director/Manager experience within the behavioral health sector on the operations side.
- Advanced ability to interact and create a collaborative working environment amongst all executives at all levels of the organization
- Primarily responsible for overseeing the operational efficiency across the health center
- Analyzes problems, identifies and develops alternative solutions, projects consequences of proposed actions, and implements recommendation/solutions
- Develop working relationships with all the directors and managers of each facility to continuously improve cost controls, staffing metrics, utilization of services, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Healthcare Administration of Business Administration
- seven+ years in a Director/Manager capacity
- Behavioral Health experience is required
- Full-cycle operations experience