Ajilon is actively seeking a Call Center Supervisor with previous Call Center experience for a client located North of Pittsburgh.
The Supervisor, Call Center position is responsible for managing all aspects of call center metrics, scheduling, and reporting, as well as, everything related to workforce management, queue and contact traffic, and all outbound campaign management. This position is also responsible for managing the phone and chat technology that the department uses.
Some of the Supervisor, Call Center duties include:
- Actively, urgently, and professionally interacting and communicating with all people and departments involved with any call center reporting, staffing, campaign management, or phone/digital technology. Promptly reporting to senior management any issues that could have a negative effect on production, staffing, or quality.
- Influences call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Accomplishes call center operational objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Professionally and appropriately documenting progress, metrics, and details of call center operations.
- College degree and/or equivalent experience preferred.
- The ability to professionally and effectively communicate in both verbal and written formats.
- Time-management, and organizational abilities are also required to efficiently resolve internal & external borrower concerns.
- Strong analytical abilities to gain in-depth knowledge of internal standard operating systems and basic website usability.
- Must be goal and detail-oriented, persistent and motivated, possess high level of initiative, excellent oral and written communication skills.
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
$40,000 - $50,000 annually
Contract to Hire
If you are interested, please apply on our website - Ajilon.com.