We are searching for a Call Center Representative for our client in the Waukegan, IL area. The Call Center Representative may handle a high volume of inbound or outbound calls or both and should seek to create a positive experience for each caller. A successful Call Center Representative, you should be customer-focused, detail oriented, and efficient. You should be polite, reliable, knowledgeable, and adaptable.Call Center Representative Responsibilities:
- Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service. Call Center Representative Requirements:
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills, professional phone voice.
- Understanding of company products, services, and policies.
- Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software, and strong typing skills.
- Ability to ask prying questions and diffuse tense situations.
- Strong time management and decision making skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.