Call Center Representative (Healthcare)
Ajilon is looking to hire a Call Center Representative in Burlington, MA (REMOTE until restrictions lifted then in the office) . This contract requires an individual who can reach far beyond with great analytical capabilities, interpersonal skills, and an excellent detail-oriented mentality and strong organizational skills. Apply now if you meet the qualifications!
- Enter in all candidate information received from the website, postcards, local events and physician offices/hospitals into CRM tracking system.
- Contact all patient candidates within an acceptable timeframe as determined by management.
- Educate candidates on spinal cord stimulation, pain management, insurance, psychological evaluations, and other requirements needed to get to a trial.
- Responsible for knowing all potential objections to SCS-therapy and respond per training.
- Provide summary reports to TM and local offices on a weekly basis.
- Draft written communication for letters and e-mails to candidates, TM and physician offices as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of computer skills Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and organizational skills.
- At least 1-year experience in a fast-paced customer service environment.
- Experience in the medical device industry
Work Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM, M-F
If you feel you are qualified for this position, then apply today!
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.ajilon.com/privacy-policy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Why Work Here?Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.ajilon.com/privacy-policy/ The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Specialized Staffing, Focused on matching the best candidates to the best opportunities!