Call Center Customer Service
Ajilon Tempe, AZ
- Posted: 13 days ago
- $15 to $16 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
Call Center Customer Service Representative
Ajilon is partnering with a call center in Tempe. This call center is in search of motivated employees to join their team!
The starting pay is between $15-$16/hr. This is a direct hire opportunity!
- Training for this role is for four weeks, Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. You cannot miss any time during training. Doing so may result in termination of employment.
- During your first few days of training, you will receive your personal work schedule. Schedules typically run from Sunday-Thursday or Tuesday-Saturday. Company hours of operation are from 5am-8pm. Your schedule will always be four or five days in a row with two or three days off consecutively.
- After training, there is a potential that the job could be fully remote, however, you will need to provide your own computer equipment and meeting the minimum requirements to be allowed to work remotely
- Company pays 93% of your medical, dental and vision benefits. Benefits begin after 30 days.
- There is a 401K with match program.
- Shift differential of $1/hr when you work past 6pm during the week and anytime you work on the weekend. This shift differential does not begin until you are a permanent employee
- Must be able to pass drug screen and background check
- There are three different levels of customer service representatives. Each with a higher rate of pay, so room for growth is absolutely an opportunity!
- Social Distancing is happening within the call center. Everyone has their own desk-no shared space. Fully vaccinated employees do not have to wear masks within the building. (Employees that can show their COVID vaccination card receive $100 bonus as well)
- Answering high volume of customer phone calls
- Provide general answers to questions customers may have on products and service
- Take payments and handle any billing issues
- Light technical support and troubleshooting on products and services
If you are interested in this role, please apply now!
We seek to completely understand the short- and long-term goals of our clients and candidates — this enables us to consistently act in their best interests. Through our job market insight and niche industry expertise, we help job seekers and employers find their best fit.
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Ajilon, we are a leader in temporary and permanent recruitment and the placement of top talent. Our areas of specialty include organizational leadership and support positions in HR, non-clinical healthcare, office administration and more. With over 70 offices in North America, we have the resources and the technology to offer job seekers and employers greater flexibility, making it possible for us to work with them in the way that works best for them. We seek to completely understand the short- and long-term goals of our clients and candidates — this enables us to consistently act in their best interests. Through our job market insight and niche industry expertise, we help job seekers and employers find their best fit. The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
BusinessView all jobs at Ajilon