Customer Service Representatives
Shift: Monday through Saturday, 8:00 AM OR 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM- Depending on Shift time provided
Ajilon is looking to hire multiple Customer Service Representatives in Seattle, WA. This contract requires an individual who can reach far beyond with great analytical capabilities, interpersonal skills, and an excellent detail-oriented mentality. Apply now if you meet the qualifications!
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) assists customers with new-account enrollments, payments, inquiries, and toll bill-related questions over the phone. Additional responsibilities also include assisting with other special projects.
· Answers incoming calls and makes any necessary follow up outbound calls
· Knowledgeable in the processing of transactions in the system; receives, processes, and deposits payments; updates account as to their status; and opens new accounts
· Takes credit card payments over the phone for the Good To Go! accounts, noticed transactions, and new accounts
· Researches and resolves customer issues
· Processes and fills out multiple types of electronic forms
· Performs data entry
· Documents phone calls and actions in the database
· Receives and processes account update requests from inbound phone calls
· Troubleshoots situations accurately, quickly and efficiently for customers on the phone
· Helps other departments with their tasks when inbound call volume is low
· Maintains an above average attendance record
· Meets or exceeds productivity standards
· Completes daily task in compliance with established policies and procedures
Experience and Education
· High school diploma or GED is required.
· 1 year of customer service experience in either Call Center or Retail environment
· Preferred Education and Experience
· Prior high call volume transaction-based customer service experience preferred
· Typing minimum of 20 wpm
· Excellent verbal communication skills
· Detail oriented, ability to multi-task and highly organized
· Ability to learn and operate a proprietary software program
· Maintains regular and predictable attendance for assigned shifts.
· Ability to meet or exceed productivity standards established
· Work Environment (outside, indoors, noise level, lighting or other work conditions)
· Office cubicle environment with low to moderate noise
· Physical Demands (like bending, sitting, kneeling, lifting, driving etc.)
· Ability to sit for up to 4 hours at a time
If you feel you are qualified for this position, then apply today!