Ajilon is conducting interviews for a leading company in the fuel and oil industry. They are in search of a stellar customer service representative to join their team. This position is a hybrid role, where you will be both providing customer support to clients throughout the US, along with doing some order entry. This position is a full time permanent position, with a schedule of Monday-Friday. Occasionally, based on work volume, you may have to work on the weekends, so flexibility is a must!
In this job, you will receive, enter, validate, and confirm customer orders for fuel. You will also monitor customer card portfolios by initiating, adding, deleting or modifying card/accounts and produce and distribute customer cards to sales staff and directly to customers and establish internet access for on line invoice and transaction history.
Additional tasks may include:
- Receives and inputs orders into computer system. Completes all requests timely, accurately, courteously, and professionally. Takes ownership of all calls, issues, and product orders from start to finish. Receives all communication regarding initiating, adding, deleting or modifying customer card portfolios. Produces and distributes customer cards to sales staff and directly to customers
- Documents all information for customer’s specific fuel needs and asks questions in order to obtain necessary data. Researches information using Product Data resources, consulting with a CSR II. Researches all inquiries to obtain facts to make fully informed solutions. Continuously seek ways to improve company, product, systems and application knowledge
- Reviews customer card use history to identify cards not frequently used. Proactively contacts company sales representative or works directly with the customers to ensure card file is up to date. Upon credit approval, ensures that customer account documentation is complete and coordinates proper set up with the Tax department.
The ideal candidate for this job will have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of customer service experience in a high volume setting
- 1+ year of order entry experience
- Proficiency in all MS Office, especially in Excel(Formulas and Vlookups preferred)
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, along with the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
If you are interested in this position, please apply now!