Business Process Analyst, Sr - 13042-1
Ajilon Marlborough, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ajilon is seeking a highly analytical professional who works well within a team and is dedicated. As the Senior Business Process Analyst, your advanced analytical skills and strong work ethic will ensure our operations continue to run smoothly. If you are open to exploring new opportunities please apply today! Details provided below:
Title: Sr. Business Process Analyst
Pay: Starting at 100,000k/yr (negotiable)
Location: Marlborough, MA
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30-5:00pm
Contract: 1 year (possibility to extend)
• Ability to analyze and transform business models into quality data sets.
• Develop and maintain working relationships with a diverse group of business, functional and technical teams.
• Assist in translating business goals into appropriate solutions while assessing feasibility and optimization of the data portion of the solution.
• Work across different Teams to communicate the needs of the business in terms of data architecture needs and divisional strategy and help shape enterprise technology roadmap.
• Partner with IT and/or sales operations analysts to troubleshoot systems, data, and processes to ensure optimal utilization of reporting tools and make recommendations to management to improve processes and/or available reports.
• Utilize information systems to improve efficiency and make recommendations for implementation of new systems or necessary upgrades to better meet Systems Integration requirements.
• Guide implementation of business systems and processes by creating and communicating well-written documentation and presentations.
• Resolve issues related to business use of implemented systems or processes by working with systems or process owners and project teams to find acceptable solutions.
• Create, join, and manage complex data sets into a comprehensive data visualization platform.
• Proficiency and ownership of unstructured data. Manipulate, and analyze big data from multiple sources.
• Ability to recognize and set the future state to optimize end to end process across different functions.
• Appropriately communicate status updates, escalates issues, and manages timelines and action items
• Ensure that processes and related systems meet all applicable compliance requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Business Administration or equivalent.
• 5+ years of experience in database development and administration, data governance, data management and data quality.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills including oral, written, and listening skills.
• Self-motivated in learning new concepts and willing to share knowledge and skills with other team members.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, self-directed, action-oriented environment. Well organized and capable of managing multiple priorities.?
• Advanced analytical skills and data driven thinking
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.ajilon.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
BusinessView all jobs at Ajilon