Ajilon Tampa, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ajilon is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to support business initiatives in Tampa, FL. This contract requires an individual who can reach far beyond with great analytical capabilities, interpersonal skills, and an excellent detail-oriented mentality. Apply now if you meet the qualifications!
- Support business through data analysis, identification of implementation barriers and user acceptance testing of new systems
- Identify and analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing processes
- Develop and incorporate organizational best practices into business applications
- Lead problem solving and coordination efforts between various business units
- Assist with formulating and updating departmental policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of business process analysis or 1+ year of managed care encounters experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Applications, including Excel and Access
- Understanding of HIPAA transactions, preferred
- Knowledge of managed care information systems
- Project management experience, preferred
- Previous structured testing experience, preferred
- Strong understanding of technology, specifically Microsoft Suite
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
Work Type: Temporary, 40 hours, Monday thru Friday
If you have the qualifications above and are interested in this full-time temp opportunity – apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.ajilon.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
BusinessView all jobs at Ajilon