Ajilon is assisting our client with a direct hire search for a Board-Certified Behavioral Analyst in Kansas City, MO. In this position, candidates will manage a client caseload in multiple settings including homes, classes, homes and facilities.
This position is coming open due to organizational growth – specifically in the Kansas City area. If you’re looking to join a team-oriented group that partner to support the needs of clients from ages 18 months to adulthood this is the group for you. Willing to offer relocation, credentialing and licensing reimbursement to qualified candidates!
- Manage portfolios for 6-8 clients
- Supervise RBTs
- Regularly update programs and treatment plans based off client needs
- Track, monitor and measure program effectiveness and make adjustments as needed
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-directed and self-sufficient individual
- Master’s Degree in Education, Psychology or related field
- BCBA certification and MO and KS state licensure
- Prefer experience working with children with autism
- Experience in group homes or crisis prevention/intervention preferred
To learn more about this healthcare job opening, please apply online and submit a current resume to email@example.com. Interested in a position other than this one? Browse our other healthcare positions at The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.