Ajilon is currently seeking a Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) to lead a clinic in Blue Springs, MO. This BCBA will manage a team providing ABA services at this clinic that focuses on children with special needs.
- Lead a team of RBTs
- Design function based interventions
- Lead data collection to analyze effectiveness of therapy
- BCBA, able to practice in Missouri
- At least one year of experience practicing as a BCBA, preferably working with children with ASD
- At least one year of experience in a leadership role, preferably overseeing RBTs
Employment Type: Full-time, Direct Hire
To learn more about this opening, please submit an application through this posting by uploading your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.