The Bilingual Secretary will be adhering to all front office administrative work to assist the company and other departments. The ideal candidate for the role is someone is dependable with excellent work ethic and a sense of time management when accomplishing day to day tasks. If you feel you are detail oriented and want to be a part of growing company, Ajilon waits for your interest. Inquire below!
- Accurate data entry
- Perform basic office functions, such as answering emails, questions, and phones, scanning documents, filing and copying documents, greet and entertain guests, etc.
- Professional attitude and high level of confidentiality when handling sensitive paperwork
- Work well with team and excellent time management
- Open to training and learning
- Ability to pick up other clerical office duties, as needed
- Must be Fluent in English and Spanish (conversational, read, and write)
- MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Minimum 2 to 4 years’ experience as front desk receptionist, office admin, administrative assistant, human resources associate, customer service representative, back office coordinator, department clerk, etc.
- HS diploma-training and experience considered; Some college, a plus
- Temporary contract to Permanent Hire opportunity
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Full-time, 7 AM to 3 PM
- $15 - $17/hour
Ajilon is proud to be the one of the largest and best staffing firms to help candidates find their next opportunity. If interested and for a quick response for the Bilingual Secretary role, apply to ajilon.com and please email a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.