Ajilon is conducting interviews for a manufacturing company located in Chandler. This company is in search of a Bilingual Spanish Customer Service Rep. The Customer Service Representative will be the primary source for answering customer questions about material availability, current orders, shipments and obtaining freight rates. The Customer Service Representative will collaborate effectively with each Plant, Accounting, Shipping, Scheduling and Sales to collectively ensure that the customer’s parts and material needs are being met. The Customer Service Representative will continue to follow up with the customer on parts and material orders until they ship. Because this is a traditional customer service position, a call center background will not translate well in this job.
Other duties may include:
- Check material availability, and inform customers on material delays.
- Verify customer’s name, address, billing information, product numbers and price on items to be purchased.
- Accurately enters orders into the ERP system.
- Verifies that the pricing on each item ordered is correct.
- Checks inventory system to determine availability of requested material.
- Keeps customers updated on part/product availability and ship date.
- Processes certifications of compliance (CERTS).
Qualified candidates must have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bilingual(Spanish and English) is REQUIRED
- 3 years of customer service experience preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Computer literate with a good understanding of MS office and web based systems.
- 2+ years of SAP or an ERP system experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
I am interviewing immediately for this position. If you think you would be the next great fit with this company, APPLY NOW! I look forward to meeting you!!