Bi-lingual Patient Care Coordinator
The perfect Patient Care Coordinator is bilingual in Spanish and English and can provide support to the staff and patients. Ajilon wants to interview the person who has an exceptional professional personality and set an example when achieving goals and standards. We look forward to meeting you! Please apply below.
- Assist and support medical case managers and provide customer support
- Clerical duties of scheduling appointments, managing calendars, handling phones and emails, updating database, accurate data entry, organize client files, transcribe, type and proofread reports, etc.
- High level of confidentiality and accountable with attendance
- Adhere to other front and back office roles, when needed
- High school diploma/GED; College degree and clinical background preferred
- Ability to multitask in high volume, fast paced, team environment
- Previous work experience as receptionist, healthcare front desk administrator, back office coordinator, patient care advocate, secretary, administrative assistant, department representative or similar positions in clinic, dental/physician’s office, medical customer service support, or related healthcare field
- Required Bilingual fluency in English and Spanish
- Full-time, 40 hours
- Temporary to Permanent Hire position
- Phoenix, Arizona
- $17.00/hr., DOE
Ajilon is proud to be the one of the largest and best staffing firms to help candidates find their next opportunity. If interested and for a quick response for the Bi-lingual Patient Care Coordinator role, apply to ajilon.com and please email a current resume to email@example.com.