Ajilon is hiring for a 4 month contract Benefits Analyst job for a reputable company located in Downtown Seattle. This role will be 100% remote. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a minimum of 5 years of experience administering Health and Welfare benefits plans. The primary responsibility will be to provide eligibility and enrollment administration and ensure health and welfare plans are in compliance with federal, state and local regulations.
The Benefit Analyst job duties include:
- Serve as primary contact for benefits questions for personnel and beneficiaries. Be able to correctly answer or triage questions to the appropriate person.
- Review all new benefit elections to confirm eligibility requirements and process in HRIS system. Enroll new participants in their elected benefit plans.
- Process all new enrollments, qualifying event changes, beneficiary, and termination transactions in HRIS system and review for benefit eligibility changes and COBRA qualifying events.
- Coordinate delivery and receipt of all open enrollment materials to personnel. Provide assistance in all areas of the open enrollment process as requested.
- Conduct new hire benefits orientations, open enrollment meetings and other presentations as needed. Keep orientation presentations current.
- Assist with submitting eligibility and payroll files to vendors
- Receive, reconcile and submit payment requests for all benefit vendor invoices
- Minimum of 5 year benefit administration experience
- Solid understanding open enrollment
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational skills and time management
- Ability to work successfully in team environment with emphasis on customer service
- Ability to communicate complex concepts effectively.
- Knowledge of state and federal laws and regulations affecting employers and employees with benefit and leave plans (ERISA, HIPAA, COBRA, USERRA, PPACA)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arre The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.