Are you looking to jump start your career working for a prestigious global firm within the legal industry? Are you a team player looking to gain more office and administrative experience? If so, then we want to talk to you! Ajilon’s permanent division is looking for a full-time administrator for global law firm in the Financial District of San Francisco. The ideal candidate will have strong clerical skills, ability to effectively execute projects and self-manage, and a passion for being in a supportive role. Qualified candidates should submit a resume for immediate consideration.
- Assist litigation team with administrative responsibilities
- Prepare memos and legal documents
- Print, scan, photocopy collate and file
- Coordinate mailings, electronic file maintenance and distribute paperwork
- Other clerical office duties as assigned
- Minimum 1-year office experience
- Strong MS Office skills with speedy and accurate typing ability
- Strong interpersonal and written communication
- 4 year degree preferred
- Monday - Friday
- 37 ½ hours a week
If you are interested in this permanent full time opportunity – apply today! Not exactly what you were looking for? Browse other available jobs in your area online at the Ajilon website at www.Ajilon.com.
**Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. **