- Formats, types and edits a variety of routine material, including: correspondence, memos, reports, and confidential material.
- Receives and screens telephone calls and visitors; schedules appointments and meetings; resolves routine problems, and refers other matters to appropriate staff members.
- Prepares and updates recurring and routine internal reports, collects and verifies data, refers problems to manager for resolution.
- Maintains and updates department files, records, and publications; maintains confidential files and materials.
- Schedules meetings and appointments; notifies attendees, and makes necessary arrangements.
- Arranges domestic and international travel.
- Assists in the preparation and control of records, statistics, and reports regarding operations, personnel changes, etc.
- Administers programs, projects, and/or processes specific to the operating unit served.
- May serve as administrative liaison with others within and outside the company regarding administrative issues related to purchasing, personnel, facilities and operations.
- 0-3 years experience in an Administrative role
- High School diploma required
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.ajilon.com/privacy-policy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.