Ajilon Warren, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
Ajilon is partnering with a global organization that develops and manufactures components and system solutions for the electrical and optical transfer of data and energy to staff an Administrative Assistant position. The ideal candidate has 2-3 years recent front office administration experience, is available for a 6 month contract, and is able to commute daily for a 100% onsite role in Warren, NJ.
- Answers, screen and directs phone calls from the main switchboard.
- Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, scanning, mail distribution and filing.
- File all records by alphabetical or numerical order.
- Maintain domestic and international visitor's log, ensuring completion by escort(s).
- All records and files must be properly maintained and documented for audit purposes.
- Responsible for completing and maintaining files for annual insurance certifications, customer requests for certifications and surveys, and NDA's (Non-Disclosure Agreements).
- Maintain accurate paperwork and job files to facilitate smooth transition to other departments. Thoroughly document all research and calculations for RFQs.
- Handle customer inquiries in a competent and courteous manner; exercise cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Forward technical support issues to appropriate team.
- Ensure all issues are communicated and promptly resolved; communicate escalated issues to management promptly as needed.
- Interface with peers and other departments to ensure communication and maintain good work flow and job prioritization.
- Adheres to all safety guidelines and informs management when visitors, employees, or other are not following the guidelines.
- All other relevant duties as assigned
- High school graduate plus some college
- 2 or more years of experience in a similar front desk role.
- Effective communication skills: both written and oral.
- Attention to detail, flexibility, hardworking, and work independently.
- Organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects while meeting strict deadlines.
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
Employment type: 6 month contract
Compensation: competitive depending on experience
Work Hours: M-F 8:00 AM-4:30 PM EST 100% onsite
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please click apply now or send your resume directly to Danielle.JacksonThorn@ajilon.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.ajilon.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
BusinessView all jobs at Ajilon