Ajilon has a need for an Administrative Assistant to assist through tax season in Stamford CT. This is a 3-month contract to hire position. Our client, in the financial industry, is looking for a flexible team player with a strong attention to detail and experience in a high-volume work environment. Apply now if you meet the qualifications!
Day to Day duties:
- Time entry
- Travel arrangements
- Event planning
- Supply ordering and inventory
- Presentation preparation
- Well versed in Microsoft office suite
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Three (3) or more years of administrative experience required
- Professional services firm experience preferred
- Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required
- Experience with PeopleSoft Financials preferred
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and handle multiple projects / tasks with an attention to detail
- Advanced or expert in computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint. Experience in Peoplesoft database recommended.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including superior grammar, spelling, and punctuation that enable the incumbent to work with top level management and other executive level clients.
- Possesses superior customer service skills. Displays independent judgment, finesse and diplomacy in all situations
- Consistently seeks to improve processes
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented that enable efficient and effective multi-tasking.
- Capable of managing highly confidential information.
- Ability to work well with all levels of management as well as outside external clients
- Team player who is willing to help out as needed