Do you have stellar interpersonal skills and enjoy helping an office function at its highest potential? Ajilon is partnering with a local Portland, OR non-profit organization in the education industry seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team on a contract to hire basis. In this role, you will be responsible for greeting in-office visitors, managing high volume call routing, calendar management and responding to/forwarding email inquiries from the general office inbox. You will be an ideal fit if you're highly motivated with excellent communication skills and bring previous experience serving in a supportive function for a small to mid-size company.
- Provide excellent customer service to in office visitors and clients
- Answer incoming calls and routing to respective parties
- Create agendas and timelines for weekly management team meetings
- Coordinate and manage off site meeting and conference logistics
- Manage the ordering and organization of office supplies
- 2+ years of administrative support experience
- Ability to adapt to rapidly shifting priorities
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly proficient with MS Office suite
- Bachelor’s degree, desired
If you are interested in being considered for this role, please click the “Apply With Us” link or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.