Ajilon Grand Rapids, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ajilon looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude for our prestige client located in Grandville, MI. The position requires some independent decision-making and ability to exercise critical-thinking with minimal supervision. You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success!
- Answer phone calls and direct them to the appropriate person
- Manage and maintain calendars, including scheduling meetings, appointments, and travel
- Assist with accounting functions
- Prepare documents and presentations for meetings as well as take minutes
- Take inventory and place orders for office supplies
- Sort all incoming and outgoing mail, packages, and deliveries
- Be the main point of contact for employees and on-site visitors
- Responsible for other administrative tasks
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of QuickBooks a plus
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant, or similar role
- Bachelor&rsq The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.