Ajilon Atlanta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ajilon is seeking an Administrative Assistant for a fun, hard working team. This position requires a person with strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
1. Booking Travel, Car Rentals, and Hotel
2. Proposals that are in a format
3. Field Reports and Meeting Notes.
4. Review everything that goes out to clients.
5. MUST have very solid proofreading skills to make sure that everything goes out the way that it should.
1. College degree preferred but not required
2. Ability to effectively use all Microsoft Programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
3. Strong oral and written communication skills
4. Strong customer-service and problem-solving skills
5. Ability to draft quality organized letters, reports, memos and newsletters.
6. Courteous, professional and respectful rapport with peers and subordinates.
This position is a full time M-F, 8-5.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.ajilon.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
BusinessView all jobs at Ajilon