We have an urgent temp to hire opening for an Administrative Assistant in our Anchorage office supporting the Assurance Department. We are looking for a really strong performer who will be able to work independently and handle a variety of administrative tasks and able to work under pressure with many deadlines. They need to have good attention to detail (proof-reading, etc.) as well as be proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00
- Remote during Covid-19 (possible 1 day/wk in the office, alone, to collect mail and scan docs)
- Pay: $18/hr
- MS Excel (Financial Statements, Billing, Pivot Tables), Outlook (Calendaring/Scheduling), MS Word (Engagement Letters, Mail Merge), PowerPoint (Presentations, Proposals)
- CRM (Creating/updating contacts, Marketing lists, data tracking)
- PeopleSoft (Time/Expense entry, Project Setups, Billing, Contract Mgmt.)
- Retain (Audit Scheduling)
- Concur (Travel Mgmt.)
- Report formatting
- Produce quality work
- Self-Starter, Organize work, Set priorities
- Flexible when necessary to complete assignments within given deadlines
- Expresses themselves effectively orally and in writing; cordial and pleasant in their communication
- Able to foster and build upon relationship with team members and clients
- Knows when to seek guidance; Accepts constructive feedback and uses it to guide future actions
- Event management (negotiations skills, budget conscious, coordination, etc.)
- - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent required
- - Bachelor’s degree preferred
- - Three (3) or more years of administrative experience required
- - Professional services firm experience preferred
- - Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required
- - Experience with PeopleSoft Financials preferred
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- - Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and handle multiple projects / tasks with an attention to detail
- - Advanced or expert in computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint. Experience in Peoplesoft database recommended.
- - Excellent written and oral communication skills including superior grammar, spelling, and punctuation that enable the incumbent to work with top level management and other executive level clients.
- - Possesses superior customer service skills. Displays independent judgment, finesse and diplomacy in all situations
- - Consistently seeks to improve processes
- - Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented that enable efficient and effective multi-tasking.
- - Capable of managing highly confidential information.
- - Ability to work well with all levels of management as well as outside external clients
- - Team player who is willing to help out as needed
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.ajilon.com/privacy-policy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.