If you’re wired for customer service and teamwork, this opportunity is designed for you! Ajilon is seeking a senior production account manager for our client in North-East Minneapolis. This individual will work alongside a dedicated team of account management professionals who understand the customer relation process.
- Play an integral role in the communication among the client and sales, design and production teams.
- Collaborate effectively and proactively across internal departments to reach order completeness and ensure on-time delivery and accuracy in invoicing.
- Process new and recurring orders from top accounts.
- Understand and manage specific forecast scheduling and invoice scheduling/reconciliation processes.
- Support long-term partnerships with new and established accounts.
- Associates degree required. Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or related field highly-preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Service and Account Management.
- Strong capability in Microsoft office suite
- Exposure to work in a manufacturing environment and production processes
- Experience managing accounts through an automated order entry system.
Hours: Full Time 8:00am-4:30pm
Type: Direct Hire
To be considered for this job opening, please apply here and/or send a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Not quite what you’re looking for? Check out other opportunities via https://www.ajilon.com/.