Special Events Security Officers Needed ( 25 Immediate opening)
• Transportation may be provided.
Everyone AJ Squared Security hires must meet the following minimum requirements:
• Must have Valid D License and be able to pay the State Security License fee that is required
• Have a reliable means of communication (i.e. home phone, cell phone)
• Have a reliable means of transportation to and from work
• Effectively speak, read and write English
• Must comply with AJ Squared Security Inc. appearance standards:
• Your hair must be neatly cut and groomed. Hair will be cut short enough or styled sufficiently to prevent it from standing out when the uniform cap or hat is worn or from extending below the top of the shirt or jacket collar.
• Refrain from wearing earrings, necklaces or jewelry worn in the nose, eyebrows, lips, tongues, or other extremities by men or women while on duty.
• Your face must be clean-shaven except that neatly trimmed mustaches may be worn unless there is a client requirement prohibiting them. All uniformed security officers must furnish their own black shoes and furnish their own black socks. All shoes must be maintained in good condition.
As a AJ Squared Security officer, you may be expected to perform one or more of the following essential job functions with or without a reasonable accommodation:
• Be able to work overtime and on various shifts as needed; including weekends and holidays. Reasonable accommodation based on religious beliefs or disabilities will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
• Communicate effectively with others
• Walk up and down stairs
• Stand for long periods of time sometimes in excess of eight hours
• Work outside in a variety of weather conditions depending on the assignment