Job Title: Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Stamford, Connecticut
Duration: 9+ Months
Technical Skills/Job Knowledge
• Strong communication skills – written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Strong leadership – ability to convince and influence brand management. Able to be decisive and comfortable with risk taking.
• Strong project management experience, including managing both internal and external resources.
• Comfortable with ambiguity and change. Must be able to work in a fast-paced and hands-on environment. Creative problem-solving skills are a plus.
• Analytical skills, challenging status quo and high energy level.
• Proficiency with MS office applications. Proficiency / understanding in the following areas of digital marketing
• Content creation through editorial, video, and audio platforms
• CX/UX for digital campaigns
• Working knowledge of e-commerce best practices
• Marketing technology
• Data collection, strategy, reporting
• Consumer journey mapping
• Data governance
• BS Marketing or related field. MBA preferred. • 8+ years’ management experience in digital agency and/or CPG Marketing
The Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing Laundry Home Care is responsible for contributing to the overall vision-setting and strategic roadmap for digital marketing across laundry and home care brands.The Sr. Manager will work with brand teams and agencies to develop digital strategies, leverage owned digital channels to deliver on business objectives, and elevate digital marketing through consultation, advancement of digital maturity, innovation, and upskilling of the organization. Collaboration with Henkel Global and cross functional teams will be key as we seek to implement an omnichannel mindset and create a connected consumer journey. Responsibilities include sharing best practices globally as well as piloting new marketing technologies in coordination with the International Digital Marketing Unit. This position reports to the Director, Media Digital Marketing.
• Contribute to communications planning framework strategies working collaboratively with Brand, media and insights managers • Build, plan and assist implementation of the overall/objectives driven digital marketing strategic plan for top brands ; inclusive of awareness through conversion driving activities such as SEO, SEM, Website UX, mobile, social, programmatic display/video, retail.com, ecommerce and custom audiences • Assist agencies and brand partners with digital strategy implementation • Build and assist implementation of an inbound digital marketing plan inclusive of content strategy for key brands • Evaluate important metrics and make recommendations that affect website traffic and engagement • Ensure digital brand marketing and content integration with eCRM platform • Advice and oversight on all brands’ digital creative and tactical considerations • Play a key role in program measurement and reporting (collaborating with insights and media teams). • Identify the latest trends in digital marketing and technology • Assist with digital upskilling initiatives • Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for improvement • Liaise with Global Media, US Legal and US Purchasing.
Aita Consulting Services Inc.