Senior Helpdesk Support Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Senior Helpdesk Support Analyst
Company: Aisin World Corp. of America
Department: IT - Helpdesk
Location: Northville, MI
The incumbent is expected to perform the following functions that the company has determined are essential to this position:
- Provide primary support to end users and the Local network endpoints including printers. Configure, install, maintain, upgrade, and monitor local infrastructure Endpoints
- Act as a point of escalation for 'on-site' IT End User services
- Desktop/desk side support on Line of Business applications and processes
- Provide VIP support as required
- Troubleshooting and escalating Endpoint issues to vendors when necessary
- Planning and executing Endpoint selection, installation, configuration and testing of equipment; establishing connections to other IS components
- Troubleshoot Endpoint issues up to and including Transport layer of OSI model.
- Support adherence to Endpoint policies and procedures;
- Maintain (create if required) existing Endpoint related documentation
- Maintain (create if required) existing client related process documentation
- Conduct training for local IT staff as needed
- Secure Endpoints by maintaining Anti-virus, EDR, etc. agents, monitoring, control and evaluation based on corporate security guidelines
- Ensure appropriate Endpoint configuration backups occur as required
- Provide regular reports on Issue resolution, projects and individual tasks
- Contribute to Root Cause Analysis reports when necessary
- Contribute to N.A. IT team, operational, project meetings (prepare, present and conduct)
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
Required Skills and Abilities
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in a corporate End-User Desktop Support role
- Proficiency in Windows 10
- Excellent working knowledge of IT infrastructure including Microsoft operating systems, Office 365 and Desktop managed workplace technologies & related end user productivity tools
- Good knowledge of LAN/Wifi networking technologies, IP subnetting, DNS, DHCP, etc.
- Experience with ITIL Service Delivery and Service Support
- Understanding of key business processes and their importance
- Effective problem solving and quick resolution of Endpoint and networking issues.
- Organization and prioritization of tasks, projects, etc.
- Self-starter with minimal oversight required
- Experience with Service Desk ticketing systems.
- Experience with strategic planning a plus
- Good business awareness (Legal, Organizational, Strategic.)
Beneficial Skills and Experience:
- Experience supporting multiple site environments. Experience as a Project resource desired. Solid understanding of Networking topology desired
- B.S. degree in IT or related field preferred
- Technology, ITIL, Microsoft, etc. specific certifications desired
- Equivalent experience will also be considered
Work Environment Requirements:
- Must be able to operate a personal computer, telephone and other office equipment.
- Must perform job duties onsite, except those duties that are customarily or by their nature performed offsite (for example, offsite customer visits).
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast paced environment where constructive criticism is encouraged.
- Must be able to work on multiple assignments at once, and complete assignments within deadline and budget (if applicable) with satisfactory quality.
- Must be able to operate as an effective team member.
- Must be committed to a high standard of safety, and be willing and able to comply with all safety laws and all company safety policies.
Attendance/Work Hour Requirements:
- Must maintain an acceptable attendance record.
- Must be willing and available to work such weekends and holidays as necessary and desirable to meet business needs.
- Less than 10%
- Must be willing and available to travel to such locations and with such frequency as is necessary and desirable to meet business needs.
* Candidates applying for positions with Aisin must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
* To the selected candidate, Aisin offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and outstanding growth opportunities.
* Aisin is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Aisin World Corp of AmericaWhy Work Here?
Aisin Group is the world's sixth largest Tier One supplier of automotive components and systems.
Based in Kariya City, Aichi, Japan, the Aisin Group is a $35 billion global, Tier One supplier of automotive components and systems with over 214 consolidated companies spanning over 20 countries and some 110,000 employees.