Production Control Assistant Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Production Control Assistant Manager is responsible for leading the Production control team in the execution of 1. Plant Volume and Production Planning (Annual, Monthly, Weekly, Daily) 2. Supplier Management: Packaging Development and procurement, Part Order, shipping and logistics. 3. New Product and New Part implementation (Model change and ECI). 4. Finished Good Demand, Inventory and Shipping planning to meet customer requirements.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Lead Execution of the production planning and final product inventory activities.
- Lead Execution of Parts and Materials arrangement planning and parts inventory plans.
- Lead Execution of Procurement-Campus Delivery logistic planning.
- Lead new project preparation activities.
- Able to create strategies that effectively utilizes lean business resources and achieve company objectives.
- Able to communicate and present these strategies to leaders inside and outside the company.
- Able to develop and maintain good project management plans.
- Able to report progress on a timely manner and determine next steps action plans.
- Develop Department KPI, Management Systems and Action Plans to improve department performance.
- Performance Evaluation and development plans for direct reports.
Required Qualification / Education
- Bachelor’s Degree desirable.
- 3 years or more experience in Production Planning/Supply Chain Management, Sales or Procurement.
- Able to travel to other AW locations for extended business and training (up to 1 month).
- Must be able to work overtime, weekends and holidays as directed.
- Experience in a cross-cultural working environment.
- Experience in an International/Foreign global company/Customs Clearance
- Familiar with problem solving, waste/loss prevention methods and setup time improvement (e.g. SMED).
Desired Skills / Characteristics
- Good level of knowledge in lean production concepts such as OEE, KANBAN, FIFO, BOM.
- Must be capable of flexibly responding to any changes in the company’s direction.
- Effective oral and written communications skills.
- Supports a fair and productive work environment built on trust and respect of all team members.
- Experienced in working with computer and M.S. Office (Word, Excel, PivotTables and PowerPoint) to prepare required reports, presentations and procedures.
- Willingness to team work and problem solving approach.
Working / Physical Conditions
- Standing, walking and bending for the hours in shop floor.
- Wearing safety clothes during presence in shop floor.
Aisin Texas Corporatiion
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?