Senior Product Designer UX
- Expired: May 25, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Airtime is trailblazing new ways for groups to connect, interact, and experience a true sense of togetherness online. Airtime is hiring Senior UX/Product Designer to own and shape our product features, working across every stage of product development. We value designers who are creative, organized, clear communicators, and work collaboratively. Our pay is highly-competitive, we provide 99% of health insurance benefits to employees and their family, we offer industry-leading perquisites to assist you in managing your work and life. Work remote or onsite, it's your option!
A bit about the Role
- Collaborate with our Product Design team to raise the bar of design thinking and execution across all our digital products (Android, iOS and web)
- Work with design, product management, and engineering to generate ideas and turn them into a fun and user-friendly product experience
- Advocate for Airtime users across all aspects of the business
- Partner with the wider design team to find creative ways to increase design productivity and efficiency
- Promote best practices and standards to accelerate the ideation process
A bit about You:
- Mobile design experience / Senior 5+ years
- Display an outstanding portfolio, showcasing wireframing and product ideation from concept to shipping with details on your role and contribution
- Expertise in working with Figma and/or Sketch -- particularly components, libraries, auto layout, and plugins
- Exceptional understanding of best practices for design process and principles
- Solid understanding of how to craft usable, accessible, and modular designs that can scale to millions of users
- Experience working and collaborating with complementary diverse teams in a multi-faceted, rapid-growth environment
- Excellent communication skills
- You are USA based
A bit about Airtime:
Our mission is to empower social users and brands to build the next generation of online social experiences. We give brands the tools, product, and expertise to drive real-time social engagement on their own products.
We have a world-class team in Sunnyvale and Brooklyn who craft world leading real-time technology. We're well-funded, running at full sprint, and always looking for extraordinary people who want to help us build the future of Together!
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
Airtime Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We recognize our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one's identity. All of our employee's points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.
#LI-Remote United States
Get fresh Interaction Designer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.