Sales and Recruitment Consultant - Power Division
- Expired: October 23, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Airswift is the leading workforce solutions provider to the STEM industries. We have talented colleagues in over 60 global offices and 45 countries. We are a people business - we transform lives through the world of work. We care about mental health and wellbeing, community engagement and our planet - we plant a tree for every person placed in a job globally! We have a passion for growth, including investing in the development of our people.
Airswift is seeking applicants for the role of Sales and Recruitment Consultant to join the Power Division in Houston - Texas.
The Sales and Recruitment Consultant is expected to develop Airswift business portfolio by bringing in new clients within the Power industry, through client and candidate sales calls/meetings. This position will generate business by identifying open contract roles and delivering on the recruitment effort to fill the positions. The consultant is expected to operate under a 360 model that will require them to leverage candidate knowledge, competitor intelligence and market information to identify new areas of development. Filling the open positions will be achieved by personal recruitment efforts as well as working with delivery recruitment consultants.
A self-starter who is competitive and eager, requiring minimal guidance and supervision will thrive in this role. Will work closely with the Delivery function, Service, Quality Control and Finance office functions to fully support all customer needs.
- Responsible for the identification and development of all new power business and sales opportunities within North America.
- Display a positive and determined approach to identifying new business opportunities using leads, business networking, relevant research tools, region specific targeting and cold calling.
- Accountable for the interaction, training & development of the Delivery Centre to cover all delivery needs across client portfolio.
- Ability to negotiate newly signed contracts in tandem with Airswift's legal team, to ensure the best overall terms for Airswift
- Works effectively with the client and candidates to facilitate job interviews and placements.
- Monitor, review, and report monthly sales performance against forecast.
- Full adoption and maintaining of Bullhorn System.
- Develop and Maintain a hotlist of candidates in the market and vertical designated to proactively sell them to prospects daily.
- Research, identify and attract candidates in the using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements
- Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies
- Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships
- Identify and progress leads as required
- Proactively and consistently strive to identify new candidate and client opportunities
- Minimum of 2 years of experience within the staffing industry
- Previous Experience with Account Management and/or Recruitment, providing excellent customer service. (you will stand out if you have both)
- General business management experience.
- Ability to network effectively at senior level.
- Ability to travel to regional client work sites.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization and time management skills.
- Highly self-motivated and objective driven. Will be keen to apply strategic vision and sales acumen to a highly challenging 'fast-growth' style role.
- Ability to prioritize work and perform multiple tasks with limited supervision.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills needed.
- Oil & Gas knowledge preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associates or Bachelor's preferred.
What we can offer you!
- Attractive monthly base salary + uncapped commission/performance bonus.
- Flexible and inclusive dress code.
- Virtual Onboarding Events exclusively for new hires.
- Flexible working with a hybrid work from home model.
- Team driven environment, supportive culture with a focus on work-life balance.
- Mental Health First Aiders to signpost you to support when you need it.
- Genuine career progression opportunities!
- Monthly Excellence Awards nominated by your peers.
- Quarterly roundtable with CEO for Excellence Award winners
- Yearly destination trips as part of our High Flyers program (Dubai, Buenos Aires, etc...)
- World-class training and development with programs that are focused on Empowering YOU (GLT, InteGreat training for leaders, DEI, Sustainability)
- Charity days for various importance causes such as Relay for Life and Earth Day.
- Growth - In life and business, one must grow to flourish and achieve high ambitions. Growth requires change, challenge, risk and sacrifice - we will always choose growth.
- Safety - We create a safe and inclusive environment to protect the physical and psychological well-being of everyone we work with.
- Excellence - We deliver, holding ourselves accountable for results. Our customers see excellence in everything we do.
- Integrity - We are ethical, open, honest and authentic. People trust us to do the right thing for the right reason.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Airswift, we believe that diversity is critical to our success and makes us a great place to work. We are committed to building an equal opportunity workplace, the more inclusive we are - the better our work will be.
BusinessView all jobs at Airswift
Get fresh Recruiting Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.