TRAINING DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR AND INSTRUCTOR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Airshare is one of the fastest-growing private aviation companies in the country. Our services include private fractional ownership, whole aircraft management and charter, with operational bases in numerous markets including Kansas City, Denver, Dallas, Houston and Chicago. We work with a very upscale and diverse clientele, encompassing business owners, corporate executives and high net worth individuals. We fly our customers an average of over 12,000 flights per year throughout North America and the Caribbean. We pride ourselves on our fun and collaborative culture, as every person in our organization plays a key role in the overall success we continue to achieve.
The Training Development Coordinator and Instructor assists in the development, delivery and management of quality instruction and material, both aircraft and non-aircraft specific, to the Company’s flight department.
Assists with organizing and conducting new hire indoctrination training.
- Ensures that initial training (both ground and flight) follows FAR 135, FAR 91K and company’s approved training program.
- Provides an overall company history and profile to new hire pilots for thorough understanding of the company business and culture.
- Provides an overview of the pilot job description and company performance expectations.
Assists with the development and maintenance of courseware associated with required training programs conducted internally.
- Develops basic and recurrent courseware to aid in the delivery methods for company specific and general subjects training with oversight from the Director of Training.
- Ensures that courseware covers all required segments of the company’s approved training program and its required program hours, respectively.
Acts as liaison, as needed, with contract training providers participating in course review, facility audits, instructor/check airman selection.
- Conducts observations of training courses.
- Oversees program audits and provides documentation to the Director of Training for updates on A031.
- Assists with the review, selection, and maintenance of document currency for Contract Training Providers (CTPs) instructors and check airmen.
Assists the Manager of Training Records with the coordination of crewmember hotels and rental cars during training events.
- Coordinates and notifies crewmembers attending training events together.
- Ensures that all crewmembers in training events have hotels and rental cars booked.
Assists with the development and maintenance of training programs and presentations.
- Keeps all training programs up to date.
- Develops and implements new training initiatives at the direction of the Director of Training & Standards.
- Performs research towards the development of new training programs and for purposes of updating all training programs and courseware.
Assists with the development and improvement of company standard operating procedures.
- Works closely with company Training Captains, Check Airman and Standards Captains to develop new standard operating procedures.
- Performs research towards the development and implementation of new company SOP’s.
- Assists the Director of Training with the upkeep of company standard operating procedures manuals.
Qualified candidates will have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with a Commercial Pilot Certificate. Must have five (5) years experience in a formal training environment and familiarization with FAR 135. Strong MS Office skills required.
- 3 years supervisory experience
- Jet Aircraft experience
- Access to relocation flights: Employees have the opportunity to fly aboard aircraft during scheduled relocation flights for non-company (personal) purposes. Employees may request that their friends and family accompany them during these flights.
- 3 Weeks Vacation & Holidays: Airshare believes that having a healthy work-life balance is important. Employees enjoy three weeks of paid vacation per year as well as seven paid holidays.
- Tuition Assistance: If your goals include becoming an A&P Mechanic, Airshare will reimburse up to $1,500 per year for approved courses. ASK ABOUT OUR PILOT CERTIFICATION ASSISTANCE.
- 401(k) Plan: All full-time employees are eligible to participate in and contribute to the company’s 401(k) plan, Roth 401(k) plan beginning on the first of the month following six months of service. The company will match $0.50 on the dollar up to 6% of the employee’s contribution. Employees are fully vested after three years.
- Health and Dental Insurance: All full-time regular employees are entitled to benefits under the Company's health and other company-sponsored insurance plans including health, dental, vision and life insurance. We offer a FREE HSA Medical Plan to all employees.
Airshare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority/Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
EducationView all jobs at Airshare