As a member of our Logistics Team, you are at the center of our organization. You help the store sales teams process delivery/installation invoices, coordinate stock checks with warehouse associates, respond to customer phone inquiries about order status, and other duties as assigned.
You will be expected to provide excellent customer service, work quickly to respond to store team inquiries, and have excellent phone communication skills.
This job is located at our Product Distribution Center at 3525 Arden Road, Hayward, CA, 94545. Must be willing to work Tuesday - Saturday.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Computer literacy sufficient to email, work with spreadsheets, conduct internet research, and capability to learn our invoicing software
- Possess a customer-oriented mindset and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Self-directed, independent, and result-oriented
- Ability to keep confidential information confidential
- Detailed-oriented while understanding the bigger picture
- Ability to multi task, prioritize tasks, and communicate progress or issues with assigned tasks
- Capable of performing under deadlines and multiple requests
- Ability to see where improvements can be made and take initiative
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Discounts
JOB DUTIES / TASKS
- Answers phone calls and emails in a timely, polite manner, resolving general customer and store inquiries
- Reviews and audits delivery and installation invoices for accuracy and completeness
- Communicates with appropriate departments regarding customer issues and resolutions
- Prepares final customer invoices per route for scheduled deliveries
- Allocates merchandise for delivery and reconciles delivery invoices
- Creates and updates documentation for merchandise transfers to and from Product Distribution Center
- Responds to stock checks from store teams in a timely manner
- Maintains safe and clean environment by keeping shelves, storage areas and work areas neat
- Adheres to company procedures, rules and regulations
- Interacts with the entire staff and maintains good relationships with coworkers
- Communicates any needs or activities that may threaten security and safety of people, cash, stock, and work premise to minimize losses and accidents
- Performs other duties as assigned
This employer may have workplace chemicals/products known to the State of California to cause Cancer, Birth Defects and/or Reproductive Harm.