We are looking for a Sales Manager to join our growing team! The right candidate will have a track-record of hitting goals and be enthusiastic about coaching and leading others. Day-to-day tasks include overseeing a team of sales people and supporting our customers.
- Coach sales team on proper closing techniques through training and active participation, and lead profitability of your teams
- Lead all showroom activities and maintain an experienced level of product knowledge
- Ensure high Customer Satisfaction scores and analyze these metrics to isolate areas for improvement
- Hire, motivate, and monitor the performance of New and Used team, Internet Sales, Finance Managers and Service Drive Sales
- Conduct daily and weekly sales training meetings for Sales and Product Specialists
- Mentor new and experienced sales reps on standard methodologies for improving performance
- Ensure proper follow up of all prospective buyers by developing, implementing, and monitoring a CRM system
- Establish delivery procedures and monitor performance and execution
- Guarantee delivery includes an introduction to the service department and scheduling of the first service appointment
- Achieve forecasted goals and objectives for dealership and OEM sales, gross, and key expenses on a monthly and annual basis
- Minimum two years of GSM experience with responsibility for the entire variable operation of a successful dealership
- Possess successful history of building and training a sales team, strong CSI scores and above average gross and net departmental profits
- Strong background in building showroom and internet traffic, SEO and SEM, direct mail and other traditional media
- Extensive background in leading a BDC department
- Some experience in Used Vehicle purchasing, merchandising and marketing
- Expertise in supervising the everyday efforts of desk managers and improving F/I income through mentorship and training
Airport CDJRPlatte City, MO
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.