Airport Authority Pittsburgh, PA
- Expired: July 13, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
At the Allegheny County Airport Authority, it is our vision to reflect and serve the community, inspire the industry, and advance the region's role as a world leader. We look for talented people who are uniquely qualified to serve our mission of becoming a global aviation leader, driving innovation, regional growth and prosperity.
At the ACAA we all have a role in the ambitious transformation of becoming a smarter airport that will enhance the passenger experience and deliver on our mission of being a global aviation leader. Here is how the Administrative Coordinator - Business Development role will help:
- Act as the first point of contact for Air Service and Business Development Departments;
- Coordinate and arrange meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, and records and transcribes minutes of meetings;
- Answer department head telephone calls and arranges conference calls;
- Organize and update business contacts for Department heads;
- Coordinate department heads schedules and makes appointments;
- Read and distributes incoming mail; process outbound mail for departments.
- Compose letters, forms and spreadsheets;
- Organize and maintain files, correspondence and other records;
- Convert electronic documents to Document Management System accepted format (PDF), maintaining the electronic document library through collecting, scanning, storing, and retrieving documents and drawings;
- Prepare and enter work orders and purchases through the JDEdwards system;
- Greet scheduled visitors and direct to appropriate area or person;
- Arrange and coordinate department travel, travel schedules and reservations;
- Prepare invoice coversheets for the department;
- Occasionally distributes company mail and processes company outgoing mail;
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials;
- Prepare outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes and express overnight mail;
- Order and maintain supplies, and arranges for equipment maintenance;
- Performs other related tasks as assigned or required.
Our culture is innovative and customer centric. We are a learning and performance culture where how we accomplish our priorities is equally important as what we accomplish. The successful candidate in the Administrative Coordinator - Business Development role will exhibit the following key competencies:
- Communication - Proactively conveys a clear, convincing, and timely message; communicates effectively using two-way communication through strong verbal, written, and listening skills
- Strategic Thinking - Thinks "big picture"; Forward thinking and adept at seeing future outcomes and results; Commits to a course of action to accomplish individual, team and organizational goals
- Team Builder - Recognizes the value of team-work and being an effective contributor to the team that drives desired results
- Customer Centricity - Aware of customer needs and the prioritization of our customers both internal and external; Makes decisions with the customer in mind; Builds strong customer relationships
The minimum requirements needed to qualify for the Administrative Coordinator - Business Development role are:
- Associates' degree from an accredited college or university in business administration, administrative services or a related field
- Two year administrative experience
- Possess or obtain prior to employment a valid Pennsylvania Class C driver's license. Note: license must be maintained throughout employment
BusinessView all jobs at Airport Authority