Site Acquisition Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently seeking a full-time Site Acquisition Project Manager with telecommunications project management experience and some form of site acquisition specialist experience. Project Manager employees have considerable prior project experience and are responsible for coordinating employees who are responsible for a performing site acquisition, leasing, zoning, and permitting activities related to wireless or utility projects within a geographic footprint or region. These projects typically involve site development services to build or modify communications infrastructure.
The ideal candidate must possess the following attributes:
- Be a Self‐starter.
- Always Think Ahead.
- Unwavering Commitment.
- Operate with Integrity.
- Consistently and Effectively Communicate.
Responsibilities include either the coordination of Site Acquisition Specialists or employees to perform the following general tasks (but are not limited to):
· Investigate geographic areas to determine the feasibility of site candidates while balancing land use compatibility factors.
· Research relevant state and local land use and zoning laws and prepare summaries as needed.
· Identify potential landlords and conduct lease negotiations.
· Coordinate preparation of title reports, environmental assessments and other due diligence items necessary for completing real estate transactions.
· Coordinate construction, engineering, legal and other departments as necessary to complete the land use entitlement process.
· Conduct community meetings and municipal zoning hearings necessary to obtain permit approval.
· Work with local municipalities to obtain the necessary building permits.
· File all necessary paperwork with county clerk’s office to ensure proper recording of the real estate transaction.
· Assist with monthly forecasting of capital expenditures relating to site builds.
The Site Acquisition Project Manager may be required to:
· Serve as a resource (and train, where required) to the position of Site Acquisition Specialist and administrative employees with respect to the successful completion all phases of site acquisition and other project related activities.
· Manage, train and mentor assigned staff. Work with company leadership to complete yearly reviews and establish goals for each year.
· Act as representative of the Company in connection with interactions with the client whose project the employee is working on.
· Conduct ongoing and regular status meetings/calls with the client whose project the employee is working on.
· Create and manage the project budget and forecasting.
· Communicate billing milestones to financial team.
· Approve subcontractor invoices.
· Site Acquisition Project Manager positions require at least five (5) years prior telecommunications project management experience and some form of site acquisition specialist experience.
· Three (3) years real estate or relevant industry experience preferably in the wireless telecom field.
· A valid state driver's license.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent plus four (4) years of relevant experience.
Airosmith Inc. dba Airosmith Development is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Get fresh Site Acquisition Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.