- Posted: over a month ago
- $14 to $25 Hourly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Hiring Bonus $1500 for Previous Experience!!
Work Hours: Monday through Friday 7:30AM- 4:00 pm with an hour for lunch also offering flexible 4-10 days/hours. This position may require extended weekday hours and occasional Saturday work.
Basic Job Function
- The installation of residential HVAC heating and cooling systems, zoning systems and other related installations.
- The installation of ductwork and duct systems.
- Offer products and services that solve our customer’s specific comfort needs.
- Insuring that the complete job with all parts and equipment has been loaded onto the installation truck to insure your installation team is ready to leave the warehouse on time each morning.
- Insure that all specialized tools have been checked out and are on the installation truck.
- Insure that all crew paperwork (time sheets, checks, finance papers, warranty papers are completed and ready for turn in prior to a.m. shop arrival and ready for turn in, complete with Job # and all other necessary information.
- Review the job paperwork, understand what has to be done at the job and be aware of any special instructions that must be followed prior to leaving the shop.
- Insure the work area in the home has been prepped
- Help the with unloading all the materials and tools required to do the job and move them to the location of the equipment in the home.
- Insure all of the work areas clean and neat at all times.
- At the conclusion of the installation return all tools, materials and scrap to the installation truck and clean all of the work areas so they are free and clear of all waste and debris associated with the installation.
- Insure that nothing that you brought into the home has been left behind.
- Review all the instructional paperwork, thermostat and the operation of the equipment with the homeowner.
- Maintain a clean and properly stocked installation truck at all times.
- Medical , Vision and Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Up to 4 Weeks’ Vacation
- Top Pay
Minimum Job Requirements
- Possess a valid drivers license
- NATE Core Installation, Air Conditioning Installation and Gas Heating (Air) Installation a plus*
TO JOIN OUR TEAM - APPLY NOW!
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
We take special pride in the success of our craftsmen:
We provide advanced training opportunities both in-house and at locations across the US.
We never have seasonal layoffs. We provide stable employment year round and have never had a layoff.
We have a very low turnover rate in employment, once team members settle in they become family and stay. Some of our team members have been with us for over 30 years!
Airmasters Heating and Air ConditioningWhy Work Here?
Awesome work environment, great benefits, and opportunity to grow!
Airmasters is a customer focused heating and air-conditioning company that has been family owned and operated for over 40 years. Located in North Little Rock, AR, we employ highly trained people whose goal is to make our company the best service company in Central Arkansas. Our heating and air company specializes in designing, engineering, and installing complete comfort HVAC systems for owners of existing homes and commercial buildings. From the professionalism of our sales engineers, to the dedication of our field personnel, we are dedicated to delivering the best in heating and air services to our customers. We take special pride in the success of our craftsmen: We provide advanced training opportunities both in-house and at locations across the US. We never have seasonal layoffs. We provide stable employment year round and have never had a layoff. We have a very low turnover rate in employment, once team members settle in they become family and stay. Some of our team members have been with us for over 30 years!
4200 Heritage Dr. North Little RockBryant, AR