Airmar Technology Corporation Milford, NH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
JOB SUMMARY: The Video/Media Specialist leads the creation of short form videos which highlight and demonstrate all Airmar products, how-to instructional videos, corporate showcase videos and animated demonstrations. The Specialist will produce assets which will be used across the multi-media platforms of web, social and tradeshow as well as potentially used by our clients.
· Work with marketing management to identify the priority of products that will benefit from video highlights and systematically produce assets.
· Develop new ways of demonstrating our products and turn those ideas into usable features in a timely manner.
· Assist in creation of web assets for numerous corporate websites.
· Utilize Solidworks files and other software to create animated 3-D models of products.
· Employ photography skills to maintain our library of product photography.
· Work collaboratively with multiple departments to identify opportunities and plan projects that help them achieve their goals.
· Deploy created assets to the company websites, social media sites and other methods of creating maximum exposure.
· Travel required: 20% travel to location shoots which will require time on boats and other vessels. International travel may be required.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Bachelors Arts or equivalent degree. 3-5 years of demonstrated success in the job functions listed above.
· Strong technical writing skills used to create comprehensive and cohesive scripts.
· Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
· Excellent listening skills: giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate.
· Ability to understand complex technical products and convert that detail into easily understood communications.
· Ability to complete special projects or duties as assigned to meet deadlines.
· Ability to develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others (ex. Company management, engineers, etc.)
· Based on experience, provide guidance and advice to management or other groups on techniques, software needs and equipment acquisition
TECHNICAL SKILLS: Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Complete and demonstrated competency in Adobe Premiere or Apple Final Cut Pro X or similar preferred editing software.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND ABILITIES: Individuals must possess knowledge, skills and abilities or be able to explain and demonstrate that the individual can perform the primary functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities and to possess the necessary physical requirement, with or without the aid of mechanical devices, to safely perform the primary functions of the job.
- Physical requirements include: the ability to bend downward and forward by bending spine at the waist; bend legs at knee, to come to rest on knee or knees, bend the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine; extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction; use upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward, or outward, use upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion; raise objects from a lower to a higher position or move objects horizontally from position to position; to pinch, pick or otherwise primarily work with fingers. Primary functions are performed sitting or standing or a combination of both.
- Visual acuity sufficient for work which deals largely with reading, writing and computer work.
- Ability to perform repetitive or routine duties working from detailed instructions and under standard procedures.
- Ability to endure periods of heavy workload.
Airmar Technology CorporationWhy Work Here?
Great benefits with potential for growth.
Airmar has grown steadily since 1982 to become the world recognized leader in marine sensing technology. Holding numerous patents and manufacturing the broadest line of depth, speed, temperature, and Smart Sensors has made us the "standard" in the marine sensor market. Building on this foundation of excellence, Airmar has moved into ultrasonic transducers that operate in air for industrial use, as well as integrated sensors.
Arts and Entertainment