- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
JOB SUMMARY: The Project Coordinator is responsible for working closely with the Project Manager(s) to create comprehensive action plans concerning resources, budgets, and timeframes for projects. The Project Coordinator will perform various coordinating tasks such as scheduling and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries.
- Participate in project design meetings and propose improvements if necessary.
- Plan and manage team goals, project schedules and new information.
- Ensure all parts of an assigned projects are processed, organized, and progressing according to predetermined timelines and deliverable dates.
- Assist in assigning project tasks to relevant parties and check in for status updates.
- Direct project correspondences by preparing and reviewing project proposals, memos, meeting minutes and emails.
- Communicate timeline changes and new information to team; track project changes and adjust schedules as needed.
- Supervise current projects and coordinate all team members to keep workflow on track.
- Monitor project progress and handle issues that arise.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Ensure projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained properly for each project.
- Provide administrative support as needed.
- Strategize with Project Manager when necessary.
- Provide costing analysis for New Product Introduction (NPI) components.
- BS Degree in Engineering or related field of study.
- 2-4 years of experience in a project management or related field.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Excellent technical/creative problem-solving skills a MUST.
- Experience using corporate ERP systems. Experience with IFS a Plus
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to meet critical deadlines.
- Proficient with MS Office.
Airmar Technology CorporationWhy Work Here?
Great benefits with potential for growth.
Airmar has grown steadily since 1982 to become the world recognized leader in marine sensing technology. Holding numerous patents and manufacturing the broadest line of depth, speed, temperature, and Smart Sensors has made us the "standard" in the marine sensor market. Building on this foundation of excellence, Airmar has moved into ultrasonic transducers that operate in air for industrial use, as well as integrated sensors.
35 Meadowbrook DriveMilford, NH