Key Account Manager (Agency)
It's a great time to join us at Airlines Reporting Corporation (ARC)! ARC accelerates the growth of global air travel by delivering forward-looking travel data, flexible distribution services and other innovative industry solutions. We are a leading travel intelligence company with the world's largest, most comprehensive global airline ticket dataset, including more than 15 billion passenger flights. By working here, you can contribute to solutions and expertise that strengthen economies and enrich lives. We think big, embrace challenges and explore new ideas to lead the way for the travel industry.
ARC is looking for a Key Account Manager to join our team! As a Key Account Manager (Agency), you will grow, deepen, and broaden ARC's relationships with the largest travel agency customers and/or emerging travel agency partners that are focused on new distribution capabilities and emerging technology. You will be the conduit to align ARC's agency customers and airline owners to support airline distribution strategies. Additionally, you will serve as a trusted advisor to the agency community, positioning ARC as a key partner in their success.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Act as the primary point of contact and trusted advisor for ARC's designated key agency partners. Develop, manage, and nurture key relationships with decision makers, influencers, and current and prospective users of ARCs products and services within assigned agencies.
- Develop and execute a long-term strategic plan for each customer, setting milestones and key deliverable dates. Ensure plan is articulated and supported across the agency's organization and within ARC, and drives client growth, customer loyalty, and profitability.
- Facilitate regular customer update meetings with key stakeholders to ensure all parties are aligned and updated on strategies, changes, opportunities, and/or challenges.
- Monitor industry trends and developments, providing insights and recommendations to agencies, airlines and ARC's internal teams. Understand how data can be leveraged by agencies to bring value to their business and identify opportunities for ARC to be the preferred solution provider and/or create new value-creating solutions.
- Ensure seamless service delivery and that agencies are realizing maximum value from their ARC relationship.
- Be that trusted advisor within assigned agency account base that delivers value to partner beyond ARCs products that connect agencies and airlines.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Aviation, or a related field; equivalent work experience considered. An MBA or equivalent is a plus.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in travel agency or airline industry with exposure to diverse functional areas such as sales, distribution, business development, digital marketing, or operations.
- A proven track record in key account management or a related client-facing role within the travel industry.
- A sense of curiosity that challenges the status quo, identifies innovative solutions, and is experienced in solution and value selling.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to quickly become a trusted advisor, influence, build consensus and negotiate.
- Strong analytical and data driven strategic thinking skills, with the ability to anticipate potential challenges and proactively recommend solutions.
- Must be willing to travel (up to 1-2 trips per month) as needed to meet with clients, attend industry events, and represent ARC in various forums.
- Experience using industry data sources and tools such as Direct Data Solutions (DDS), GDS EDIFACT/NDC, settlement and Sabre Prism or other sources - required.
- Knowledge of ARC's product and service offerings is beneficial.
What We Can Offer You:
- Joining ARC means joining a team that is motivated, diverse, creative, collaborative and solutions-oriented. We think big, embrace challenges, and explore new ideas to lead the way for the travel industry.
- Our employees value the hands-on learning and professional development opportunities that allow them to expand their skills and grow their career in new, dynamic ways.
- ARC offers WorkFlex. WorkFlex is ARC's new work model, allowing employees in eligible roles to work virtually without set days in the office. ARC employees can work from the office, at home, or any combination of the two. There will be times when it is important to gather in-person and WorkFlex employees will be expected to come into the office or another location, when needed.
- We offer a highly competitive, comprehensive benefits package so you can worry less and focus on what truly matters.
- By joining ARC, you will partner with top minds in the industry as we use data and technology to innovate how the world travels.
EOE M/F/D/V Females and Minorities Encouraged to Apply
Airlines Reporting Corporation
3000 Wilson BlvdArlington, VA
Get fresh Key Account Manager (Agency) jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.